Saturday, June 12, 2010

It finally came....

On Thursday I was patiently waiting for my new catalog to come via UPS. Well, actually I was growing increasingly impatient as the evening went on. But the guy in brown did finally get here. That night I had already made plans with my sister in law so that I could bring the new IBC to her place so we could look at it together. So I only got to look at it for about 10 minutes by myself before I had to rush over to her place. Together we oohed and ahhed over all the new colors and how great the new catty demonstrated them. I kept finding more and more stamps sets that I can't wait to get, especially some of the new Christmas stamps. I will have to wait a while on that one. Maybe I will just pick up an extra weekend at work so that I can have a few extra dollars to get me some more goodies. I can't wait to use some of the new colors. Well, I off to get ready to go have dinner and watch movies with some friends with my love, Ben. Have a blessed and warm day!


This is the card I made for my dad and my dad in law. Both guys love the grill so how fitting is the stamp set King of the grill for them?

Supplies used: modern label and word window punch; kraft, real red, and chocolate chip cardstock, real red brads from the bold brights brads, close to cocoa ink, and the king of the grill stamp set from the Summer mini. The lattice square embossing is what I did the Creamy caramel with.

No comments:

Post a Comment