Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going on a road trip...

I am counting down the hours until Thursday morning. What is going on on Thursday you ask? I am going on a motorcycle trip with my husband, my favorite Sister in law and my brother in law. We are leaving on Thursday to first ride 740 miles to Front Royal Virginia and over the weekend we will make our way down the Blueridge Parkway eventually ending in Gatlinburg TN. Ooh I am so excited about this trip. The four us get along so well and I know we will have a great time! I will post pictures when I get home. I am not only looking forward to relaxing a bit, spending time with them, but also I can't wait to see the beautiful scenery that everyone keeps talking about. Well, I have a few things to do tonight, so I should get going. See you when I get back next week. In honor of this trip, I made this motorcycle card for my sister in law Kristin. Items used are: Whisper white and basic black and Pixie Pink Cardstock. Motorcycle stamp from the Summer mini, Teeny Tiny wishes stamp set. Basic Black ink. Itty bitty pucnh, word window, and modern label punch. whisper white 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon. Pixie pink marker. And the Itty bitty buttons also from the summer mini. She just loved the pink Harley!

No comments:

Post a Comment