Friday, July 2, 2010

Long time since I last wrote....

It has been awhile since I last posted. I have finally been busy at work again so I have had to learn how to manage less time all over again once I get home. I have been working on a few swap cards and a few workshop cards for the next couple weeks. One I made yesterday uses the motorcycle stamp from the Summer Mini. My husband and I love to ride the Harley, but lately due to time constraints and him working more in the evenings, we really haven't got to go out much this whole summer. Bummer! But, there is still hope for me! Hopefully two weekends from now we will travel around the lower Pennisula of Michigan along the lakeshore of the beautiful Great Lakes. Just the two of us, on the Harley. But anyway, here is the card.

It only uses cardstock and ink. I used Whisper White, Basic Black, and the new Cajun Craze Cardstock. Cajun Craze ink and the motorcycle stamp from the Summer mini.

Hope to post more cards very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment