Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Workshops workshops workshops.....

Hi there! I just finished a workshop tonight that had 14 attendees! Wow! Can we say "that's a lot of prep work"? I for sure thought it would be a bigger sale workshop, but the end total came to just over $240. Bummer right? I am not as bummed by that as I was in the fact that no body even wanted to host a party off this party at all. I was really hoping to get a few more potential customers from this party, but as hard as I tried, it was to no avail. It did, however turn out to be a smooth workshop and no major things happened and I didn't forget anything. I am hoping to make a few contacts from these group of ladies that did attend tonight and see, if maybe later I could get them to host or to order more. We will see, but in the meantime, I am going to bed. I am wiped out. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment