Sunday, September 19, 2010

I think I am ready to blog...

Whew! I thought August was busy, but I am thinking September has it beat!!! Any way, last time I wrote, I mentioned that I would post pictures of my craft room. Well, I have moved everything in here, but I have not got it quite like the way I want it yet. I am planning to put things on the walls and hide my boxes that are at the moment, under tables and in corners. Argh.... Anyway, I have been busy with swaps, card clubs, stamp a stacks, and preparing for the holidays.


This card is for one of the wedding swaps I am in. I did case the idea from some one I received a card from that was in one the swaps I was recently in. If I knew her name, I would let you know so that I could give her the creit, but she didn't sign her card. She used purples and a winter scene. I changed it up a bit and used pretty in pink, baja breeze and whisper white card stock. I also used the manhattan flower embossing folder with the pretty white satin ribbon. To get this look I ran it through the big shot with the folder. I then cut the top part so it is shorter than the bottom flap of the card. I used my versamarker over the fine lines of the flower sprinkled irredescent ice embossing powder, heated it up with my heating gun. Punched two holes, then tied the ribbon in a bow. I used the Teeny Tiny wishes set for the inner card with baja breeze and whisper white cardstock in the baja breeze ink. I hope the people in the swap will like it as much as I do. Happy Stampin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment